With regard to the increased confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases around the globe, we are concerned about the health and safety of our ALOHA family members. For this reason, we recommend implementing the following preventative measures, including appropriate social distancing, at all ALOHA Centres and offices to our staff, teachers, students, parents, etc.
Prevention methods for Coronavirus COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use 70% alcohol-based sanitizers.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Do not spit nor touch your face with unsanitized hands, especially the nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces of everyday objects.
- See a doctor if you have respiratory difficulties, fever greater than 38° C, dry cough, sneezing, runny nose, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Avoid contact with people who have respiratory diseases or other related symptoms.
- Eat vegetables and yellow fruits to improve your immune system.
- Stay home if you have a respiratory infection and follow the doctor’s instructions.
Recommended strategies for employees and students
- Actively encourage sick employees or students to stay home.
- Perform routine environmental cleaning according to best practices.
- Teach all employees and students the recommended hand-washing method according to the World’s Health Organization. (https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Hand_Hygiene_Why_How_and_When_Brochure.pdf)
- Always have soap and 70% alcohol-based sanitizers and encourage employees, students and the others to use constantly.
- Avoid or postpone meetings or events requiring mass gatherings.
- Display the image (attached) in visible places (entrance, reception, bathrooms, classrooms, etc.)
ALOHA International is providing a platform to impart online classes to the countries suffering from an interruption in ALOHA class due to coronavirus!
We are ready to face this crisis together and to assure our children are not left behind in learning. In case you face the necessity to use the platform, please contact us and we will share the instructions and guidelines with you. We thank all of you for working together to support each other as we go through this unprecedented situation.