With immense pleasure ALOHA Mental Arithmetic International announces the most awaited International competition for the year 2015!
For further details on participation, registration and on the event, kindly contact your ALOHA Learning Center or the regional / corporate office in your respective country.
Registrations to the event will be accepted only if they are authorized by the ALOHA Country Representatives. The fee must be paid in advance to confirm the registration.
Additional information about Manila, Philippines
Manila, capital of the Philippines, is the most densely populated city in the world with 43,079 inhabitants per square kilometer. Manila was originally named Ginto, which means the Land of the Gold. The Manila’s cuisine is known for its seafood, hearty stews and tasty meat broths. The wide variety of ingredients including rice, eggs, cured meats, vegetables, fruits and fish, have provided to Manila a varied and delicious cuisine.
There are various places to visit in Manila:
- Intramuros, the Walled City, is the oldest district of Manila and is rich in culture and tradition.
- The Manila Cathedral is a Roman Catholic basilica. It was established in 1581.
- Rizal Park, also called the Luneta, is located next to Intramuros. It was built as a tribute to the national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal, who was shot in the same place in 1896.
- The Manila Ocean Park is one of the advanced ocean parks in Asia.
- Manila Bay is located around the capital city of Philippines; Manila.
Also, very close to Manila:
- Tagaytay, at only 55 km from Manila, Philippines provides one of the iconic views of the country.
- Pagsanjan falls, less than 100 km from Manila, are reached by a river trip on dugout canoe.
ALOHA International will assist to provide one-day city tour at cost upon early confirmations. ALOHA International will also provide assistance in booking hotels, cars and tour packages.
Message for Students
Dear students! Hurry up and register. It’s going to be a great event and you will get a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate and test your ALOHA computational skills on an International stage to win a trophy and recognition apart from traveling and exploring a new country, which will enrich your knowledge! Live the experience!
Venue: Manila, Philippines.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Date: 26th July 2015
Last date of inscription: 26th May 2015