It’s time to register for the International Competition 2017!
Come to the ALOHA International Competition and test your skills with the best ALOHA students in the world wherein students from more than 30 countries are invited to participate.
We are preparing for a big celebration where there will be lots of fun, surprises and recognition for everyone. Registration will be open until the 16th of May, 2017.
It’s really easy to register for the event. There are only 3 steps:
1. Fill the form and send it to the nearest ALOHA centre or to email@example.com
2. Pay the fee in advance to confirm the registration
3. Pack your bags!!!
Hurry up! There’s no time to lose, we want you to come and be part of this annual event.
* For further information, please contact your ALOHA Learning Center or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia has some of the best tropical islands and beaches in the world. There is so much beauty, culture and warmth.
We want to share with you the essence of Kuala Lumpur. These are the places you must visit and the food you must taste.
- We must begin with the world famous iconic landmark, known as the PETRONAS Twin Towers.
- Menara KL Tower is easily Malaysia’s most recognizable and popular landmark. Constructed in 1994, is the highest and has most spectacular view of the city. This gleaming tower’s spindle-like apex is visible from almost anywhere in Kuala Lumpur.
- Batu Caves during Thaipusam Batu Caves is the focal point of the annual Hindu festival of Thaipusam, which attracts thousands of devotees and visitors. In the past the festival has attracted more than one million pilgrims, making it one of the largest gatherings in the world.
- It is said that the Aquaria KLCC is the largest aquarium in the world. Home to over 150 species of marine life, its star attractions include scary tiger sharks.
Nasi lemak basically is rice cooked with coconut milk, of Malay origin, Nasi lemak is frequently referred to as the national dish.
Belacan is essential to Malaysian cooking. It is a type of shrimp paste which is pressed into a block and sun-dried.
Sago Gula Melaka, a favourite dessert amongst Malaysians; pudding served with creamy coconut milk and palm sugar syrup.
There is so much to do and taste in Malaysia so come to the ALOHA International Competition and know the culture of this beautiful place!
All the ALOHA students are invited to come:
Venue: PARKROYAL Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Date: 16th July, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Last day of inscription: 16th May, 2017