Get ready for the international competition 2020!
This year, Spain is ready to host all of our international students at ALOHA’s biggest annual event.
We are preparing an unforgettable celebration. You can’t miss this! Registration will be open until 19th May, 2020
Step on it!
It’s easy to register for the event. You just have to follow some simple steps:
1. Invite your parents to our Competition.
2. Fill the Registration Form and send it to your ALOHA centre, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pay the fee in advance to confirm the registration.
4. Encourage other ALOHA students to attend.
5. Practice with enthusiasm every day. Remember you will be testing your skills with students from different countries.
6. Pack your bags!
* For further information, please contact your ALOHA Learning Center or write us at email@example.com
One of the largest Spanish cities, Seville, encompasses flamenco dancing, bullfighting, Moorish architecture, among other wonders making this historical city one of the most beloved places to visit in Spain.
Places to visit
- Real Alcazar: one of the most ancient European palaces with stunning architecture and fascinating water gardens.
- Seville’s cathedral: thelargest Gothic cathedral in the world; climb the Giralda tower and enjoy a magnificent view from the city.
- Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza: see what a typical bullfighting ring is like; the museum boasts a collection of costumes and artwork honoring the “matador”.
- Plaza de España: a beautiful Moorish style open space with tiled fountains and lovely gardens.
- Torre del Oro: dodecagonal military watchtower; it was erected in order to control access to Seville via the Guadalquivir river.
- Triana Bridge: one of the most picturesque and important bridges crossing the Guadalquivir and offering one of the best panoramas in the city.
- Also, very close to Seville, you can visit cities like Granada, Córdoba, Málaga or the beaches of Huelva and Cádiz and even take a tour at the nearest European countries such as Portugal, France, Italy, England, Germany.
- Gazpacho: Gazpacho, a very typical dish of Seville in the summer months, consists of a cold soup made with various vegetables, usually tomatoes, red or green peppers, cucumber, garlic and bread.
- Cocido Andaluz: This is the most requested dish in Seville. At the begging, the broth dish with chickpeas and vegetables is served. Then, in another dish, the meat.
- Flamenca Eggs: fried egg with vegetables and sauce.
- Robo de Toro: They are oxtails battered in flour and fried in olive oil. It is served with onions, leeks and carrots.
- Fried fish: They are slices of fish floured and fried in oil. The most common fish used are: rosé, squid, anchovy and small tip.
Lose no time! All the ALOHA students are invited to participate:
Venue: FIBES – Palacio de Congresos, Seville, Spain.
Date: Sunday, 19th July, 2020