Aloha International is proud to have Mr. Tushar P Kansagara as our new Aloha Star. He is the Chairman and Managing Director, Aloha Gujarat. Mr.Tushar joined Aloha India as a Master franchisee for the state of Gujarat in 2004. A young energetic entrepreneur with a “ do or die” spirit brought about a revolution in Aloha franchising in India. His perception of the business and vision for the Aloha Concept has made him a persona to reckon with in the world of Aloha.
His creative thinking combined with a strong decisive personality and a strong commitment towards work helped him make a remarkable start for the Aloha Program by the appointment of 30 franchisees within the period of first 3 months. Because of his initiative over 500 demos have been conducted across Gujarat till date and more than 500000 persons have become aware of the Aloha program and its benefits..
He arranged the 1st Aloha Abacus and Mental Arithmetic State Level Competition in 2005 for Aloha Gujarat students. Nearly 1130 students participated in this mega event making it a huge success. Mr.Tushar forged ahead to host the Aloha Abacus and Mental Arithmetic National Level Competition – in Gujarat in 2006 becoming the first state in India to host the event of such magnitude. Over 3,200 children across India took part in this event.Mr. Tushar has proven his commendable business skills by appointing hundreds of franchisees and helping them to run this concept productively. Under his management, the Abacus and Mental Arithmetic concept has gained tremendous popularity all across Gujarat right from the smallest town to the biggest city. He has also been successful in creating a niche for Aloha as a “Whole Brain Development Program”.
- Proud recipient of the “Zhusuan Award for Excellence” awarded by Mr. HU Bin , ex-governor of Zhejiang province of China.
- His students have met leaders like Ex President of India Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, Dr. Manmohan Singh Prime Minister of India and Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- His students have entered “Limca Book Of Records” for their Aloha Skills and have performed on International Television Channels like Zee TV.
- As on today he has 223 registered franchisees, over 65000 students registered in Aloha and 550 plus registered teachers under him.
- He was the initiator for the creation of “Standard Operations Procedure Manual” for all Aloha Franchisees in India.
- The newsletter “Aloha India Times” was once again his idea.
- His latest achievement is the creation of a uniform Franchise Management Software to run the Aloha business successfully in his State. This creation has now been adapted by Aloha India to run their network.
- He recently achieved a new mile stone by successfully organizing and executing Aloha Abacus and Mental Arithmetic National Level Competition at Tri Mandir, Adalaj, Ahmedabad in Dec 2009 by creating a global record with more than 5,000 Aloha students participating in the event. The event had the highest gathering of nearly 7000 plus people attending the award ceremony under the Aloha brand.
- The feather in his cap- was the live telecast of the competition on internet which was watched by over 25000 people across the globe for the first time in history of Aloha.
Since the day of inception of Aloha Gujarat his loyal and faithful team members – Ms. Neha Shah and Mr. Anesh Chandiwala have played a major role in his every success and have stood by him in all times. He and his team have played a pivotal role in the development of Aloha in India.
We at Aloha International are very proud to have this young enterprising Aloha entrepreneur in our fraternity. He is our Aloha Star and we wish him and his team all the very best for a bright future.